Book your holiday today at Turnberry Holiday Park and discover the beautiful Ayrshire coast in 2019
Nothing quite beats the feeling you get when you book your next holiday. And now is the perfect time to book your holiday at Turnberry!
The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates.
Now is the perfect time to book your 2019 holiday – you could save £££s by taking advantage of these great offers…
Book your 2019 holiday by February 28th & save up to 15%!*
• Save 15% on all off-peak breaks and holidays*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
• Plus, book with a low deposit of only £50
Enjoy a FREE week or half price stay!**
• Stay for 14 nights before 8th June 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 8th June 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0094 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Turnberry Holiday Park in 2019?
The holiday park in Scotland is located between Turnberry and Girvan along Scotland’s popular west coast route, close to sandy beaches and in the heart of truly beautiful countryside. It’s the perfect place to visit historic attractions, which include the birthplace of Robert Burns and Culzean Castle, as well as enjoying a round of golf at the many championship courses nearby.
Our facilities include an on-site bar and restaurant which play host to live music and entertainment in the evenings, children’s play areas and a small sauna and spa. There’s also an indoor heated pool which is bookable in one hour sessions.
We have a variety of self-catering holiday accommodation for all types of breaks. We are popular choice for caravan holidays in Scotland and our homes are practical, comfortable and brilliant value options.
You can choose from three different grades of caravan – Original, Comfort or Luxury – all of which have comfy bedrooms, modern kitchens and well equipped living and dining areas to make your stay everything you’d wish for.
Some of our Luxury models also have an outside decking area. We even have dog-friendly caravans – because pets need a holiday too!
What is there to see and do in 2019?
2019 promises to be another bumper year on the Ayrshire Coast! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of Scotland or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do. The region’s what’s on diary is also bursting at the seams, crammed full of top local events. Here’s just some of our highlights…
- Burnsfest, 5th May: Burnsfest! is a free family festival featuring live music, Burns Wine Bar and Beer Garden, A-Coo-Stick Tipi, The Mercat, Performance Pokey, Bairns Bunnet, Burns Fair and more!
- A Taste of Girvan Folk Festival, 3rd-5th May: The Girvan Traditional Folk Festival celebrates its 43rd year in style with an exclusive pre-festival taster session at The Gaiety featuring music from Maggie MacInnes, one of Scotland’s foremost Gaelic singers and clarsach players.
- Ayrshire Real Ale Festival, 3rd-5th October: The Campaign for Real Ale’s (CAMRA) Ayrshire Real Ale Festival returns to Troon Concert Hall and is taking place for the 19th time and this year there will be over 150 real ales on offer as well as traditional cider and perry. Wine will also be available.
The useful small print:
*Save 10% on all peak holidays (School summer holidays: arrivals 28th June – 15th August 2019 and October half term: arrivals 11th – 25th October 2019.) Save 15% on all off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.) All dates are inclusive. A low deposit of £50 is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. Prices stated are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to availability. **Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 10th October 2019. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 15% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. For full terms and conditions, see turnberryholidaypark.co.uk.