Why buy at Turnberry
We have been selling static caravans at Turnberry Holiday Park for many years, so you can be sure that we absolutely understand your requirements.
Our experienced and friendly team are on hand at all times to help you make the very most of your holiday lifestyle, whether that means helping to fix a problem, or finding the perfect restaurant.
- Our Facilities: We know that a holiday home lifestyle is about much more than your accommodation, which is why we are regularly investing to ensure we continuing offering you the very best facilities.These include our small spa and sauna, outdoor play area and our covered and heated swimming pool.Our refurbished on park Ailsa bar and restaurant is at the heart of much that takes place at Turnberry Holiday park, with live music, quizzes and bingo taking place for Owners throughout the year. When the weather warms up many of our events move down to the beer garden, where we take advantage of the summer sunshine.
See our full selection of facilities.
- Close to the Scottish Coast: But best of all is our enviable setting – you can smell the sea air, see the Firth of Clyde from your doorstep, look out across beautiful countryside or reach many of Ayrshire’s most popular attractions – including Culzean Castle and the National Heritage Park celebrating Scotland’s bard Robert Burns – in no time. Read more about Scotland’s west coast.
- A wide range of static caravans to choose from: We work with many of the UK’s leading manufacturers including ABI, Willerby and Atlas to offer an outstanding choice of new holiday homes, and have a wide range of great quality nearly new models, all in excellent condition and with full warranty, to broaden your choice still further. Take a look at our latest caravans for sale to find out more about what is available.
- New Holiday Home locations: We are spending around £350,000 on park developments including the creation of great new pitches for holiday homes in one of the best areas of the park. There will only be a limited number developed so book your VIP visit to Turnberry Holiday Park and see them for yourself.
- Making buying easy: Prices that include siting, connections and this year’s site fees help to make every caravan purchase great value. Competitive finance packages are available and written quotations can be provided on request. *Subject to creditworthiness and affordability assessments. Turnberry Holiday Park is a trading name of Turnberry Holiday Park Ltd who are a credit broker NOT a lender.We can also help many of our holiday home owners to sublet their accommodation to holidaymakers or give you advice on doing it privately, to help you earn income to offset your site fees and running costs.