When making a booking you will be offered the option to take out our Protection Plan which covers you and your holiday party. We have two types of protection plan.
Premium Plan- £35.00 per caravan per week/break
Provides you with complete peace of mind and allows you to cancel your holiday at any time 10 weeks or more before the holiday start date regardless of the reason, you can simply just change your mind. Premium plan also gives you the cover as outlined in the Standard Plan below:
Standard Plan – £15.00 per caravan per week/break
Our Standard protection plan covers you should you, or any other member of your party, be forced to cancel your holiday because of sickness, bereavement, redundancy or jury service.
We will need written proof of your cancellation, this will need to be as follows:
- Sickness – Doctors Certificate
- Redundancy – Formal notification
- Jury Service – Court notification
- Bereavement – Death Certificate
Customers covered by our Protection Plans and complying with these conditions will be entitled to the following (less a £25.00 administration fee and the cancellation plan fee):
42 days or more before the holiday start date – Full refund of total fund received.
41-15 days before the holiday start date – 75% of total sums received will be refunded
14 days or less before the holiday start date – 50% of total sums received will be refunded
Please note: Our protection scheme covers you until you arrive on site after which refunds cannot be given if, for any reason, you decide you leave early. You may wish to take out your own holiday insurance to cover this. Completion of our Protection Form and Proof will be required, by recorded delivery prior to the confirmed start date of your holiday.
If we refund you in line with the terms above, we’ll return your money in the same way you made your original payment – back to the same payment card, for example.
If you’ve used coupons or vouchers to pay for your holiday, we may be able to transfer them to another holiday with us. Unfortunately, we can’t refund coupons or vouchers.
How to claim
- Step 1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you need to cancel your holiday (remember if you have our Premium Plan you need to notify us up to 10 weeks before your holiday start date. If your cancellation is within 10 weeks of your holiday starting please refer to the standard plan conditions)
- Step 2. Send proof of why you need to cancel by recorded delivery to Customer Services, Bridge Leisure Parks, 31 & 32 Shenley Pavillions, 39 Chalkdell Drive, Milton Keynes, MK5 6LB. We’ll need written proof of why you’ve had to cancel, such as a doctor’s certificate or court notification.
- Step 3. We’ll write to you to tell you whether we’re able to give you some money back – and the amount.
- Step 4. We’ll pay your refund to the card you used or send you a cheque.